HYALU SERUM 2.3 - Face Gel
Natural and biologically safe anti-aging serum that provides the most efficient combination of ingredients for moisturising, firming and treating wrinkles
The way to the self confidence
A New Concept in Anti-Aging Skincare
Using Nature’s own active ingredient (hyaluronic acid) to hydrate and renew your skin
The Hyalu Serum 2.3, originating from France is a natural and biologically safe anti-aging serum that provides the most efficient combination of ingredients for moisturising, firming and treating wrinkles. Hyalu Serum 2.3 has been developed by Dermocore to treat mature skin and for complementary use with aesthetic procedures.
Why use Hyalu Serum 2.3 as part of your skincare regime?
Skin aging is characterised by:
- Dehydration caused by a drop in levels of dermal hyaluronan or hyaluronic acid
- Thinning and loss of firmness and elasticity, due to deterioration in collagen and elastin fibres
- Development of lines and wrinkles linked to the slowing of cell renewal
Three key natural components of the skin matrix have been identified as critical to healthy functionality and a youthful appearance.
Totally Safe, Natural Ingredients Hyalu Serum 2.3 is composed exclusively of high purity biocompatible ingredients derived from natural sources:
- Hyaluronan – biotechnical engineering
- Sodium lactate – plant origin, glucose refined from sugar beet
- Glycerol - plant origin, purified palm and copra oil
Our skin contains collagen and elastin fibres. It forms a connective tissue with spaces in between akin to a sponge. These spaces are filled with a jelly like matrix. One of the key ingredients in the connective tissue matrix is hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid has great ability to retain moisture up to 1000 times its own weight in moisture. When you are young, there is abundance of hyaluronic acid in the dermis giving you the suppleness and buoyancy in your skin. By the time you are 50 years old it is estimated that you may have less than half of the hyaluronic acid than when you were young. The destruction of hyaluronic acid occur as a result of oxidation mostly through exposure to sun exposure,smoking and other pollutants.
This active ingredient is one of the most effective hydrator ever discovered in medical science. Hyalu Serum 2.3 uses natures own ingredient to increase the hydration, smoothness and firmness to your skin
It also provides skin with firmness, tonicity and elasticity by protecting and lubricating the elastin fibres, and promotes the remodelling of most of the different types of dermal collagen.
At the epidermal or base level of the skin it regulates cell activity controlling renewal and for this reason has a vital role at all stages of the scarring and healing process.
Finally, it helps effectively fight the effects of aging through its free-radical neutralising action. Hyalu Serum 2.3 is an ideal supplement for your skin using a natural biocompatible ingredient hyaluronic acid to restore your skin youthfulness.
Sodium Lactate A natural product of metabolism, derived from alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), sodium lactate is totally biocompatible and has a neutral pH. Its role in skin function is the stimulation of cell multiplication and renewal, the hallmark of healthy youthful skin. Part of the cutaneous natural moisturising system, it increases the flexibility of the outer layer of skin and improves the appearance of the complexion.
Glycerol This naturally occurring polyalcohol is a key molecule in cellular metabolism, protecting against free-radical degradation and improving elasticity. It works synergistically with hyaluronic acid to enhance hydration as well as being an essential moisturiser of the epidermis, maintaining the the hydrolipidic firm and protecting the natural skin barrier.
Unique Features of Hyalu Serum 2.3
The ingredients in the Hyalu Serum 2.3 formula have been rigorously evaluated according to the most up to date scientific studies of skin aging.
- The Hyaluserum formula contains an incomparable 23 per cent of active ingredients and only 0.5 per cent essential conservation content, which has been validated for safety.
- It contains no parabens or phenoxyethanolor formaldehyde.
- Only natural and highly purified ingredients have been included, providing maximum efficiency and optimum safety.
- Hyalu Serum 2.3 contain only pure ingredients. Other skincare products commonly contain ingredients derived from fats or petrochemicals, polymer resins, synthetic surfactant agents or acidifying or alkalising agents. Used to provide the texture of the product, such compounds often need masking by the further addition of perfume or colouring, and altogether these ingredients can constitute as much as 50 per cent of the formula. As a result the content of active ingredients rarely exceeds 8 per cent, and the unnecessary ingredients pose significant risks of intolerance and even allergic reactions.
- Hyalu Serum 2.3 is crystal clear and oil free.
- Hyalu Serum 2.3 does more than a surface moisturizer. It works within the skin. So you may need a surface moisturizer for added hydration.
Measured Results Laboratory tests of the results achieved with Hyaluserum record an 87 per cent increase in skin hydration – possibly the highest score achieved by any skincare product. – as well as significant improvements in other areas.
- Increase in hydration +87%
- Reduction of total surface wrinkles 53%
- Increased skin flexibility +49.7%
- Decrease in depth of wrinkles 39.5%
- Improvement in skin tonicity +22.5%
Tests carried out in 2009 (Source AP-HP *) on a UV artificially aged to simulate the conditions of natural aging skin. * Pitie Salpetriere Presence of hyaluronic acid revealed by the "Alcian Blue" in skin before and after care.
Figure 1: Skin section witness without HYALU SERUM 2.3
Figure 2: After 3 months with HYALU SERUM 2.3. An important gain of hyaluronic acid here in blue in the superficial dermis in the skin. Explaining the excellent clinical results
- Use after age 35, when the level of dermal hyaluronan begins to decline
- Dehydrated skin
- Loss of firmness
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Reactive and very sensitive skins
- Preparation for cosmetic treatments (laser, peeling, IPL)
- Healing after therapeutic procedures
- As a supplement to dermal fillers
The maximum concentration of active ingredients guarantees rapid visible results – from the very first week of use. Lustre, softness and flexibility are restored, facial contours appear firmer and fine lines and wrinkles improved.
- Use Hyalu Serum 2.3 in the morning and as required in the afternoon. You may need to use this more frequently in the first few weeks if your skin is dehydrated until you optimized your hydration level. Once the skin has restored its hydrobalance you will only need to use it once or twice a day.
- Moisturiser/ sunscreen